Thursday's Top Ten - Installment 5

7/01/2010

What a great week! Beautiful weather, fun with my son, what more could I ask for? Ah... great blog reading! Here are my favorites from the week:

  1. Mediterranean Orzo Salad + Kenny Loggins from 33 Shades of Green
    Another recipe to try. You must think all I do is eat!
  2. Furniture Plans: Loft Bed Small Bookcase and Desktop from Knock-Off Wood
    I have not tried to make any plans on this website yet, but this looks like a perfect solution to my son's tiny bedroom. Will put this in the file for the redo of his room! Thanks Ana!
  3. Look Back, Day 2 (Freeze Time) from Write. Click. Scrapbook.
    Another great idea from Stacy Julian. I especially love the fold out pages she used for the project.
  4. Nepenthe, by Andrea Scher (a guest post) from Kelly Rae
    I'm not sure what to write about this post, but it just struck a cord in me. And of course I'm now looking for the book that she references in her post.
  5. Block Party Giveaway: Joovy Greenie Caboose Ultralight from Simple Mom
    I have been on the hunt for a good stroller. Although we only have one rugrat right now, it seems like there are always other little ones in tow! And sometimes the wagon just doesn't cut it.
  6. Inspiration Wednesday + Video from Simply Me
    I think I link to Donna Downey every week... I just can't help it! I haven't had the time to use the inspiration that she gives me, but when I do find the time, I'm hoping that it just all flows out of me.
  7. Picture Summer from Stacy Julian
    I haven't written a blog post on this, but I am participating for the first time. I'm excited for the month's prompts (hopefully I'll be able to get the emails when I'm on vacation). But I think you can still sign up if it strikes your fancy. Look for picture posts here throughout the month.
  8. Eat With Me: 6/30/10 from Trainer Momma
    Is it weird that I like posts of what people ate during the day? Anyway, I like the post and now I have another recipe I want to try... Chicken Craisin Salad.
  9. Five Miles of Awesome, Fleeting Moments of Fear from Bits & Pieces
    Congratulations on the milestone! And a big thanks to Cathy who inspired me to get moving (although I still haven't gotten up the nerve to take a full length picture of myself or to scrap or blog about it).
  10. Smile from Better in Bulk
    :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts