Thursday's Top Ten - Installment 1

6/03/2010

I love seeing other bloggers lists of their favorites, and I have found a lot of great blogs through those lists. So, I thought I'd share my favorites with you!

  1. Ideas to Inspire: Playroom with Daybed Storage and Play Room and Day Bed Reveal
    A great inspiration for the day after my son climbs out of his crib... I'm thinking it will be any day now!
  2. Tool Time Tuesday... Let's "Switch" It Up A Little
    Such a practical idea, I love it!
  3. Making Lists and Batching Tasks
    I love seeing how other people stay organized and make lists. I'm still looking for the "perfect" method for me.
  4. Inspiration Wednesday
    I love Donna Downy, her video blog, stamps, and her new India Inks. Need I say more?
  5. Scrap by Color: Red & a Question
    Stacy Julian is so entertaining and real! Her scrap by color video blogs are awesome and I can't wait to see what she shows us after her color bins.
  6. What a Difference a Second Makes
    How many times have you thought that in your life? So glad McCall is okay!
  7. The Week in Bentos: May 24-28, 2010
    I love Wendy's food creations! I love her weekly posts of foods.
  8. Playhouse Closet
    This may have been posted in March, but I just stumbled across the Sawdust and Paper Scraps blog this week and am in love with this project.
  9. Lessons in Motherhood: Do Over!
    I've had a day or two where I wish I would've had a do-over! It's always nice to see that other mothers have the same struggles.
  10. Fun Kids Activity: Staying Connected Through Letters
    Another Juggling Motherhood post... I think I'll start my son writing letters to his cousins this summer, even though he's only 2! What kid doesn't love to create mail and receive mail?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Connie!
    I just love your blog :)! Thanks so much for stopping by mine and becoming a new follower!

    Val
    www.untiltomorrowval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for the tip on the Organizing Junkie blog - very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts