Thursday's Top Ten - Installment 14

4/14/2011

  1. Because Potty Humor Is Hilarious. Apparently. from Life's About a Dream
    Cute... I love kids!
  2. Brian Fling: A Brief History of Mobile from Popwuping
    I haven't had a chance to dig into this, but will try to carve out some time next week for sure.
  3. Add Classic Style to the Small Wardrobe from Small Notebook for a Simple Home
    Love these tips and am going to aim towards the small classic wardrobe after baby girl makes her appearance and I lose the baby weight.
  4. Teaching Toddlers About Organization from Unclutterer
    A great list of tasks that toddlers can do. Will be implementing some of them in our household immediately.
  5. Parade of Homes Linky Party!!! from Poppies at Play
    I know I mentioned the Parade of Homes last week, but this house is my favorite that was featured.
  6. 05 March 2011, Hour-by-Hour from According to Kim
    I would really like to try this some time!
  7. The Magic of an Ordinary Day from Embrace Life
    Another hour-by-hour example.
  8. Teacher Appreciation Week Ideas from Skip To My Lou
    The flower pots with the sticks are a great idea. Ben's teachers may be receiving these :)
  9. Organizing My Bathroom Drawer from A Slob Comes Clean
    OK, no, I'm not quite this bad... usually. But really, I know the struggles of looking at a pile of "stuff" that doesn't seem to go together and seems so overwhelming. Her accomplishments remind me that I can just do a small chunk at a time... it doesn't all need to be done... and that it  looks worse before it looks better.
  10. At What Age Can Children Learn to Do Laundry? from Mama's Laundry Talk
    I'm really in to looking at what children can and should be responsible for.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts