One Hundred Things About Me

2/02/2010

1. How old will you be in five years? 37... still under 40!
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? All the eTech conference attendees, woo hoo!
3. How tall are you? 5’4”
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six months? Warmth
5. What's the last movie you saw? I can't remember, we've been trying to catch up. Maybe Taken?
6. Who was the last person you called? My mom.
7. Who was the last person to call you? My mom... she pocket dialed me :)
8. What was the last text message you received? My hubby asked me to call when I had a chance.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail? My mom.
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Neither... rather talk in person.
11. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Sleeping!
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married, 40 years this weekend!
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Sunday.
14. What color are your eyes? Blue.
15. What time did you wake up today? 4:30, 6:15, 8:00, 8:35.
16. What are you wearing right now? Long sleeve tee, short sleeved sweater, cargo pants, gym shoes.
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? I love the whole Charlie Brown Christmas CD.
18. Where is your favorite place to be? Home with my family.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Waiting in a doctor's office.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Home to bed!
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Probably the same place, probably a different job.
22. Do you tan or burn? Neither... SPF 50!
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? That when I looked out the window, I'd see someone looking back at me.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Watching Ben interact with his cousins!
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5!
26. How big is your bed? King... will never go back to a smaller bed.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Laptop.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With.
29. What color are your sheets? White.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2 or 3.
31. What is your favorite season? Fall.
32. What do you like about fall? The crisp air, being able to wear sweaters and no coat, the leaves changing colors.
33. What do you like about winter? Snow... when it snows.
34. What do you like about the summer? Cookouts and sporting events.
35. What do you like about spring? The activity... blooming plants, animals scurrying about, people getting out of their houses.
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? Just one.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? I guess 2.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Cozy socks!
39. Are you a social person? It depends on the day. The older I get, the more introverted I become.
40. What was the last thing you ate? I'm currently eating pretzels and drinking water.
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Stoney River... but it closed, at least the location by my house :(
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla.
43. What is your favorite dessert? Stoney River had my favorite chocolate cake, served with a shot of milk... but alas, it's closed.
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Potato. The best is from Schmidt's!
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Strawberry.
46. Do you like Chinese food? Not all of it, but some things.
47. Do you like coffee? I do, but it has to be a fancy coffee drink.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? 2-3 bottles.
49. What do you drink in the morning? Water.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Right side, although I actually prefer the left side. I just don't like being the closest to the door.
52. Do you know how to play poker? Yes'm.
53. Do you like to cuddle? I love to cuddle.
54. Have you ever been to Australia? Nope.
55. Do you have an addictive personality? I don't think I do.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Usually at home, but we have our weeks where we eat out quite a bit.
57. Do you keep you hands at starting position or are you a hunter and pecker? Definitely starting position!
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Hmmm... I don't think so.
59. Do you want kids? Have one so far... we'll see what His plan is for the rest of that question.
60. Do you speak any other languages? No.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes, wisdom teeth removed, cut my finger unwrapping my first paper cutter, and C-section.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No, but I followed one to the hospital when my mom broke her leg.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Ocean. Love listening to the waves crash against the shore.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Window.
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Yes.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Tech toys.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? No way.
68. What is your favorite TV show? NCIS.
69. Can you roll your tongue? Yes.
70. Who is the funniest person you know? It's a tie between Joe and Ben.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No.
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Come Away With Me... Norah Jones.
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? I have my baptismal gown.
74. What red object is closest to you right now? Conference bags.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Yes.
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open... there's a heating vent in our closet and I want to keep the air circulating.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bear.
78. Do you flirt a lot? In my younger, single days.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey mustard.
80. What is your favorite food? Pizza.
81. Can you change the oil on a car? I'm sure i could, but I have not yet.
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Twice.
83. Have you ever run out of gas? No... knock on wood!
84. What is your usual bedtime? I try to be in bed by 11:00.
85. What was the last book you read? I have no idea... very depressing.
86. Do you read the newspaper? No.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Real Simple... until it runs out, then nothing.
89. Do you watch soap operas? Not anymore, so glad not to be hooked on those anymore. I get so much more accomplished!
90. Do you dance in the car? When I'm try to keep Ben awake or cheer him up.
91. What radio station did you last listen to? Probably NPR.
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? In a conference hall, so no picture frames... there is a giant map?
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? Last night, I wrote down what I wanted to try to get accomplished this morning before I left for work. I only got my bed made.
94. What is your favorite candle scent? Baby powder.
95. What is your favorite board game? Sorry.
97. When was the last time you attended church? Two weekends ago. It's hard to go to church with a 20-month-old.
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Mrs. Cash, my 8th grade Algebra teacher.
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? 3 nights in girl scout camp... although the tent was on a wooden platform with beds in them.
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? My parents watched Ben all day on Saturday so I could have the day "off" and my sister and I made jewelry, went to lunch, and had a girl's day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts