Thursday's Top Ten - Installment 6

7/09/2010

With Monday being a holiday, I have been running behind all week. Here's my Top 10 for the week!

  1. How To Clean Your Paint Brushes... from A Girl and a Glue Gun
    I am also horrible about cleaning my paint brushes, especially when crafting. When I finish a project I don't want to clean up because I'm ready to walk away from it (and it's usually past a reasonable bedtime).
  2. Sewing 101: Supplies from Noodlehead
    This is a great resource to check out before starting a sewing project. I was delighted to see that I had quite a few of the supplies already in my stash.
  3. Favorite 5 - Scrapbook Products from Snaps and Snippets
    I love S's list and will be adding my own sometime today. Still can't decide which 5 things I'd pick!
  4. Summer Is For... Updating Kids' School Albums from Bits&Pieces
    I love this simple, clean, and classic look. What an easy way to keep up with the yearly documenting.
  5. Long Time No Post from Cottage38North
    Check out the dishes at the bottom of the post by 10 Strawberry Street. I love them and am considering replacing the horrible set we have now (I'll save this rant for any other post).
  6. 30 Ways To Live A Life Of Excellence from Marc and Angel Hack Life
    Love this list. I know it was posted on May 31st, but I was just turned on to this website yesterday. I can't wait to dig into this site and read some of the other posts, like #7.
  7. Top 40 Useful Sites To Learn New Skills from Marc and Angel Hack Life
  8. New Kicks from Bits&Pieces
    I have been following Cathy's running and trying to follow in her footsteps. But I have to say I LOVE THESE SHOES. I know runners aren't supposed to buy shoes because of their look, and I guess I wouldn't buy them if they weren't right for me and my running (if you can call what I do running) style, but I really do love these. Keep it up Cathy! I hope you decide to do the 5K this weekend.
  9. Your Local CSA: 3 Reasons to Join from Simple Mom
    I have always wanted to join a CSA. Unfortunately with a small family and lots of out-of-town time, it just wasn't going to work for us. Although I still hope to try it in the future.
  10. Bucket List from Better in Bulk
    I think with all the talk of bucket lists, I may try to make one myself. But whether I do or not, I still like reading other people's bucket lists.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for the mention - but you know, of course, that I'll have moved on to 5 new favorite scrapping products before too long. I can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts